Welcome to the East Austin Succulents webshop! We are a separate operation from our retail nursery, so the items you see online may not be available at our retail store, or vice versa. Thanks for shopping with us!
- $8 flat rate shipping for orders totaling under $100; orders $100 and up ship FREE.
- If you order a heat pack for your plants, please note that orders within Texas will receive a 40-hour heat pack, and all out-of-state orders will receive a 72-hour pack.
- We use USPS Priority Mail; packages will arrive in 2 days on average and we ship all plant packages on MONDAYS ONLY to ensure your plants arrive as quickly as possible. All orders after 8am Monday will be shipped out on the following Monday.
- All plants are shipped bare root, without soil or pots, unless otherwise noted and/or purchased separately.
- Please note that photos are for illustrative purposes only. You may not receive the exact same plant as photographed when you order unless specifically marked. We will include a plant in similar size, shape, color, and maturity. All plants have variation and as such crested, monstrose, and variegated specimens shipped to you may not be exactly the same as the product listed for sale.
- If you have chosen in-store pick-up at 801 Tillery Street here in Austin, please note that orders will only be available for pick-up starting the Tuesday after you place your order, per our shipping schedule. Most orders are available for pick-up starting at 10am CST. Please call/text/email with questions!
- Due to space limitations, we cannot hold pick-up orders for longer than 1 week (Monday to Sunday at closing time). Any abandoned orders will be returned to stock after one week with a partial refund (80% of the cost of your order will be returned to the payment method used at checkout. If you cannot pick up your order within this timeframe, please reach out to our Customer Service team!
Gift certificates purchased through the East Austin Succulents web store can be used at the physical nursery, however, physical gift cards cannot be redeemed on the website.
If you would like to redeem a digital gift card at the physical nursery, but do not use the full amount, you will be issued a hard-copy gift card with the remaining funds loaded onto it. Please keep in mind that these hard-copy cards cannot then in turn be used again online!
If you would like to purchase a hard-copy gift card for the express use at the physical nursery, please feel free to call us or come by any time!
A Few Further Notes...
- Buying a gift for a friend? Not to worry! Product prices are never ever included on your invoice or packing slip!
- ALL planters include a HAND-DRILLED drainage hole, unless the product is labeled a "tillandsia holder." Because these drainage holes are hand-drilled, some minor chipping/scratching near the drill site is normal.
- All product images are used for illustrative purposes. You will not necessarily receive the exact plant pictured, unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Are you looking for a larger or bulk order? We can accommodate you! Please feel free to reach out via any of our contact means to prepare your order.
- We like to provide as much information as possible regarding our plants, but for clarity's sake, we have cited product descriptions and care information from the following sites: cactus-art.biz, llifle.com & worldofsucculents.com
- We do our absolute best to package items as carefully as possible, but USPS can be notoriously rough with packages. There is always a possibility of damage during the shipping process, but many plants will look a bit worse for wear immediately after going through the mail. Give it a bit of time to perk up, but don't hesitate to reach out with any care questions!
- If you order a gift and would like to have us include a special note with the order, you can leave a note for us at checkout as an "order message." You can also do this while logged into your customer account, under the My Account dashboard.
- Due to the fact that we ship live rare plants, we cannot offer any refunds or returns. All plants are FINAL SALE and sold as-is. If you have any questions about your order or need to contact us about a plant please write an email to: email@example.com or submit a request through our Contact Us page.