USPS is currently experiencing delays and packages may take 1 additional day to be delivered - for more information, check out the USPS website here
Winter Shipping Update
- If you live in an area prone to freezing temperatures and snow/ice, please buy a heat pack for your shipment. We are not liable for any shipments that freeze during transit as we cannot possibly know the forecast and weather of each and every single zone. Please make sure to check upcoming weather and buy a heat pack if necessary.
- If your plants freeze in shipping because you did not buy a heat pack we cannot offer any refunds or returns.
- Please click here to buy a heat pack.
Shipping - Lower 48 ONLY
- During the COVID-19 epidemic be aware that several people will have contact with your package throughout the mail cycle. Please make sure to take all necessary precautions including cleaning and sanitizing after handling your package. The CDC recommends washing hands for at least 20 seconds.
- $5 flat rate shipping for orders totaling under $40; orders $40 and up ship FREE.
- We use USPS Priority Mail; packages will arrive in 2 days on average and we ship all plant packages on MONDAYS ONLY to ensure your plants arrive as quickly as possible. All orders after 8am Monday will be shipped out on the following Monday.
- All plants are shipped bare root, without soil or pots, unless otherwise noted and/or purchased separately.
- Please note that photos are for illustrative purposes only. You may not receive the exact same plant as photographed when you order unless specifically marked. We will include a plant in similar size, shape, color, and maturity. All plants have variation and as such crested, monstrose, and variegated specimens shipped to you may not be exactly the same as the product listed for sale.
Gift certificates purchased through the East Austin Succulents web store can be used at the physical nursery, however, physical gift cards cannot be redeemed on the website.
If you would like to redeem a digital gift card at the physical nursery, but do not use the full amount, you will be issued a hard-copy gift card with the remaining funds loaded onto it. Please keep in mind that these hard-copy cards cannot then in turn be used again online!
If you would like to purchase a hard-copy gift card for the express use at the physical nursery, please feel free to call us or come by any time!
A Few Further Notes...
- Buying a gift for a friend? Not to worry! Product prices are never ever included on your invoice or packing slip!
- ALL planters include a pre-drilled drainage hole, unless the product is labeled a "tillandsia holder."
- If you order a gift and would like to have us include a special note with the order, you can leave a note for us at checkout as an "order message." You can also do this while logged into your customer account, under the My Account dashboard.
- Due to the fact that we ship live rare plants, we cannot offer any refunds or returns. All plants are FINAL SALE and sold as-is. If you have any questions about your order or need to contact us about a plant please write an email to: email@example.com or submit a request through our Contact Us page.